Our Vendors provide all types of services for our festival and play a vital role in the success of our event. We are using Eventhub – an online processing platform.
Establish an account with your email and everything will flow through the platform. Vendor fees are based on vendor categories and size of site. Water, electricity and ice will be available to vendors for additional fees. Please note that you may have only one electric and water hookup. If you need more than a 110 you must provide your own generator. The application will go into more detail on this.
Your online payment will not be processed until you have been accepted as a vendor. You will be able to finalize your application online, once you are approved.
The Georgia Blueberry Festival Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Completion of an application does not guarantee your acceptance into the Georgia Blueberry Festival. The committee will assign vendor locations which the vendor will be able to check on Eventhub exactly where they will be sometime in May.
Place to Stay
Items PROHIBITED for sale at the Georgia Blueberry Festival:
- All alcoholic beverages.
- Functional firearms or toy firearms (guns, rifles, BB guns, etc.) An exception to this
prohibition would be handmade wooden toys designed not to fire a projectile.
- Any explosive devices including, but not limited to fireworks, sparklers, stink bombs or
- Knives must be in a location where they can be seen by adults, but not easily reached by
- Toy or replica tobacco products.
- No Vapors or their products.